My Blog List

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Many bias




Any kind of bias always occurs on human, for example people like other that are the same opinion as, on the other hand some person love to stay with a similar group of social, education and economy status even though they have different point of view. Somehow referring to their own experience in the pass that known that they will have chance or might achieve 50%, but they still need to continue to be done. On my observation, the bias will happen when people do not play attention in term of thinking, particularly before starting doing activities. 




1 comment:

  1. I disagree with your observation. Sometimes, I try hard to play attention but it's doesn't work, it doesn't change anymore, do you know why? I think Bias is a part of mine, I have it since I was born because Bias is caused by mind, spirit and intellect, it could be from experience, religion, ideals, resources, grudges, love or any trivial thing that motivate people to create bias in their mind. Have you ever wondered why the twins have different ideas or ideals, why don't they have the same? although, they're the same gender, treatment, body and grow up together.

    ReplyDelete